I trained as a Horticulturalist in 2003 and an Aromatherapist in 2005. I began offering Facial Treatments in 2006. Since qualifying I have undertaken postgraduate training in Ayurvedic Facial Massage and several advanced courses in the therapeutic properties of vegetable oils and plants extracts.
I handcraft my own plant based Facial Skincare range which produces excellent results. I use plants to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles; as well as working to energise and repair tired and dull looking skin.
The one hour treatment incorporates a 30 minute lifting and toning Ayurvedic Facial Massage, which is profoundly relaxing and helps firm and tighten looser skin.
- I cleanse tone and exfoliate the face, neck and décolletage before applying a deep cleansing clay mask to lift all impurities from the skin.
- I use hot steamed towels to remove the exfoliating scrub and the mask.
- The skin is then drenched in anti ageing serums made for lifting and toning loose skin which are power-packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants for repairing wrinkles and signs of premature ageing.
- Whilst allowing the serums time to penetrate the skin layers I massage the neck, shoulders and scalp with hot basalt stones.
- I then use the ancient “Ayurvedic facial massage” routine, which is a gentle and effective treatment towards a wrinkle-free and rejuvenated smooth radiant skin.
- I complete the treatment with anti-ageing serums containing hyaluronic acid and ginseng for the face and a dedicated serum for the eye area. Targeting stress lines and reducing under eye circles, eye bags and sagging or loose skin.
- I also remove milia (hard white heads) and work with eczema, dry and sensitive skin problems.
Elizabeth Jones Natural Skincare are cruelty free products, simple and elegant, free from artificial fragrances, chemicals and additives. Plants are one of the most effective ways of making a difference to our skin as the vital oils work naturally with the skin’s sebum. Great ingredients produce great results.
I have a lifelong passion for plants and their medicinal benefits and my products are created to heal and nurture the skin and work against the signs of aging. Available to purchase at my home practice or from my ebay shop. View my product list
Cleanse, Tone & Exfoliate
For cleansing and toning I have chosen comfrey and rose to calm and rejuvenate; an organic ground nut to gently exfoliate and French green clay for a totally natural and deep cleansing mask.
Nourish & Moisturise
My recipes for Anti-ageing serums focus on lifting, toning and plumping the skin using natural or organic ingredients such as rosehip, borage, pumpkin, argan, ginseng, beneficial plant extracts and non bovine, organic hyaluronic acid. I make a dedicated Eye and Lip serum which is fragrance free and gives great results for reducing eye bags, circles and wrinkles.
Face Lifting Massage
I trained in London and India in 2008 in Ayurvedic Facial Massage techniques and the benefits of Indian herbs and oils. The facial massage works on 37 “marma” or acupressure points on the face and scalp, where muscles cross and attach to the facial bones.
The massage totally relaxes the mind and emotions and works wonders on the facial muscles. The skin is lifted and the blood supply rejuvenated, returning the face to a natural, unstressed expression which reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and premature aging.
This is 30 minute treatment which I incorporate into the facial routine. It’s a totally pampering and super face lifting experience. With regular treatments, combined with vital oils and plant extracts contained in my products, the results are very impressive.